|Home||» Products||» Stainless Steel Strip||» SS Strips|
Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with an excellent assortment of SS Strips. These steel strips are manufactured by our expert professionals making use of superior quality stainless steel obtained from the most reliable and trusted vendors of the market. The SS products offered by us are highly demanded by various industries as these strips are completely corrosion resistant and have excellent tensile strength. Moreover, these SS Strips are made available in various lengths and thickness to meet the variegated requirements of our valued clients.
- Grade: AISI 200, 300 & 400 series
- Thickness: 0.15 mm to 3.5 mm
- Width: Up to 550 mm (Slit Edge)
- Finish: 2D Cold rolled stainless steel strips annealed & pickled 2B Cold rolled stainless steel strips annealed & skin passed 2R work harden for specific hardness
- Hardness: Annealed-picked (soft), 1/4 hard, 1/2 hard, 3/4 hard & full hard (as rolled)
- Weight: 50 kg to 4 M.T.
- Coil ID: 150 mm to 510 mm depending on thickness & width of coil
- Length: In Coil Form
- Tolerance in Weight: Max 6.5 kg per mm width of strips depending on required thickness & width of the coil
Material is available in any hardness (Full Hard/Quarter Hard/Soft ) in large quantity at any time at our godown
Grades AISI: Application
- 202: Watch Part/ Hose Clamp/ Industrial Blades etc.
- 301: Springs/ Wear Plates etc.
- 304: Flexible Hoses/ Capillary Tubings/SS Sink/ Engine Gasket etc.
- 304L: Hypodermic Needles/ Capillary tubings etc.
- 316: Flexible Hoses/Process plant/ Paper Industry Equipments etc.
- 316L: Process Plant Parts etc.
- 321: Bellows/ Heaterelements/ Prosess plant/ Farnase parts/ High tem.Tubes etc.
- 409M: Auto mufflars/ catalytic converters /Transformer cases etc.
- 410S: Turbine Blades/ fasteners/ finishing tackle etc.
- 420: Surgical Instruments/ knife Blades/ Valve parts etc.
- 430: Automobile Trim/ food procesing Plants etc.
- J4(1%Ni): Welded Tubes/ Utensils/ Kitchen Appliances / Sink etc.
Technical Information of Strip & Coils
Thickness and Max. Width Finishes
- Characteristics and Applications
- Mechanical Properties
- Tolerance on thickness
- Tolerance on Width
- Tolerances on Slit Width
- Chemical Composition
Characteristics and Applications